Yes, you would give anything to get rid of your dry hair and welcome smooth silky locks into your life. But did you know whether you have good hair days eternally or not boils down to the moisture you are providing your mane with.
Since it’s our firm belief that what is broken can always be mended, we share some of the most effective home remedies for dry, frizzy hair. You can thank us later!
The 5 Home Remedies which bring ‘No Frizz, No Tension’ to life!
- The Beer Bargain- Have some leftover beer from that party in your fridge? While you are still nursing your hangover blues, coat your hair in beer and let it rest for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water and see your dreams come true. A hair mask rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals you would never have to look back again!
- Coconuts Are IN- If you are looking for a protein rich mask with extensive moisture content, just warm coconut milk and apply it to your hair.
- Appreciate your Avocados– Who needs an expensive hair conditioner when you have got the mixture of avocados and olive oil?
- Be Ballsy with Bananas– After you have mashed in a ripe banana with a cup of yoghurt, olive oil and honey, massage the mixture into your hair and scalp. Use this mask once a week and shampoo as usual.
- The Egg Delight- Enriched with bacteria killing enzymes and protein, egg yolks have popularly been considered the greatest gifts to the hair care regimen of us girls. Apply a mixture of egg yolks and olive oil together and wash it off after half an hour for feathery soft hair.